- Water – (Aqua)
- Aloe Vera – (Aloe Barbadensis) a moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in hydration of sensitive tissues.
- Guar Gum – (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Is made from ground guar beans acting as a thickening agent.
- Geogard 221 – (Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl Alcohol) Geogard 221 is a globally approved preservative for cosmetics and toiletries.
- Harakeke Extract – Is the Maori name for the New Zealand Flax plant Phormium tenax. It has the properties of skin softening, healing and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Citric acid – Is an acid found in citrus fruits and is a natural preservative and is used as a pH adjusting agent.